Ya can't lose with chili. But it has to be done right so PAY ATTENTION!!
2 packages lean ground beef (good size packages)
1 green pepper
2 - 3 cloves garlic
2-3 tablespoons chili powder
Salt & pepper
1 teaspoon cumin
2 large cans of tomatoes
Celery (several stalks, say 6 or so or the whole celery head)
2 cans of kidney beans
***Most important ingredient: 2 - 3 cans of Heinz Baked Beans in tomato sauce
- Now the tough part... I have been in the same room while this has been prepared....
- I have photographed the whole thing happening... yup! Look at the Mont Ste Anne photos!
- There is magic involved.. Peter has the magic... not sure if anyone else has the magic...
- Feel free to try and find the magic!!!! You now have the ingredients.
- the only advice I can give you is to place the finished product between your legs as you drive for at least one hour.
- Yup... go for a drive with dinner between your legs... not as the passsenger either.. AS THE DRIVER!!!!
- Don't ask, just do it!
All credit must go to Peter Greaves. All successful incarnations of this recipe are solely due to Peter. And I thank him.