Feel like chicken? This is stoopid easy...
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
four slices of Swiss or Havarti cheese. Whichever turns your crank.
a can of cream of mushroom soup
a box of Stovetop stuffing - turkey flavour
- Heat the oven to 325
- toss the breasts into a glass pan. Arrange artistically if you are into that sort of thing.
- slice of cheese on each breast.
- whip up that box of stuffing according to directions then toss it on top of the cheese
- dump the condensed soup on top
- cover with foil
- hurl it into the oven and leave it there for oh.... who knows... how about 35 minutes
Not enough? Double it up! Same time in the oven.
This is way easy and is quite good. This one came from my mom.